Admission Eligibility And Procedure of Diploma Program For Session 2021-22
|1.||Qualification||A candidate securing minimum “B Grade” in Matriculation with science or equivalent examination or 60% marks in Math and Physics in Current Year is eligible to apply for admission.
The Students waiting for SSC result can also apply.
Female Candidates may also apply for DAE admission on 20% reserved seats.
|2.||Age||Maximum 19 years on 01-09- 2021.|
|3.||Selection||An admission committee scrutinizes the applications and candidates qualifying the pre-requisites of admission are called for competitive entrance test. The exact date of test is published in Print media along with admission notice.|
The applicants qualifying the above 3 criterions are to go through:
- Written Test in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of Matriculation level and aptitude test containing multiple choice questions.
The final selection will be done on the basis of the merit compiled as under:
- Written Test marks obtained should be minimum 40% to qualify for list prepared on the basis of merit.
- Merit list is based on Marks obtained in Matriculation examination in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
- Medical Fitness certificate.
- According to Government Notification NO.SO (PI) 11-43/86 dated 1-09-1992, A Hafiz-e-Quran is granted 20 extra marks while forming merit for admission. He has to provide original certificate with his admission form. Further more, before granting admission, a team of Hafiz-e-Quran would take his test and declare him pass as Hafiz-e-Quran.
- Hafiz-e-Quran will be given age relaxation up to 03 years (19+3=22 years) by the Principal.
- Every candidate has to mention clearly the priority of choice of Technology on admission form he will be given technology as per his choice on merit basis.
- Girls can apply and get admission as per above prescribed procedure in Karachi.
- 20% of seats are reserved for female candidates in Karachi Region.
- 04 seats in Karachi, 06 seats in Lahore,02 seats in Quetta, 03 seats in Peshawar are reserved for PCSIR employees sons/ daughters
- In case of any short appearance in any category, will be treated on open merit basis.
- After selection, if any seat becomes vacant due to not joining in any category, the waiting students of same category will be given chance of admission.
Admission On The Basis Of Self Finance Program-(Evening Session)
- Admission on Self Finance basis will be based on “MERIT”.
- A candidate has to submit fee for the whole year lump sum at the time of admission.
- Securing minimum 50% marks in Matriculation or equivalent examination is eligible to apply for admission. Minimum 40% marks in entrance test are required for admission.
- The candidate must clear the entry examination. However the institutes have their rights to change the policy for selection of self-finance candidates.
ALLOCATION OF SEATS
|Category||Prescribed No. of Seats|
|Technical institutes Regions|
|FATA & Northern Areas||1+1||1||4||–||2|
|AJ & K||1||4||–||1|
|PCSIR Employee’s Son||4||2||6||2+2||3|
|Reserved Female Quota||19||–||–||–||–|